CHS 2018-2019 Financial Information
Tuition is inclusive and covers all non-consumable fees. The cost for enrolling a student at Christian Heritage School includes tuition, uniform purchases, and various costs of consumables as listed below:
- Application Fee - $100.00 per new student - (This one-time, non-refundable fee is required at the time an online application form is submitted in order to begin the process of admission.
- Admission Assessment Fee - $65.00 per applicant (K-1st) / $105.00 per applicant (2nd-12th) This is a one-time fee, due & payable at the time of testing.
Tuition may be paid in one of the following ways:
- ONE payment: Payable on or before July 9, 2018.
- TWO payments: Payable on or before July 9, 2018, and January 7, 2019, of the school year.
- 11 MONTHLY payments: Automatic bank drafts in 11 monthly payments, July 2018 through May 2019.
Tuition Rates: (The student at the highest grade level is deemed to be the First Child.)
|First Child||Second Child, etc|
|Grade||Annual||Semi-annual||11 Months||Annual||Semi-Annual||11 Months|
|K – Pre1st||$6,240||$3,120||$568||$5,928||$2,964||$539|
|1 – 5th||$10,430||$5,215||$949||$9,909||$4,955||$901|
|6th – 12th||$11,990||$5,995||$1,090||$11,391||$5,696||$1,036|
Required uniform items must be purchased from a CHS designated uniform company or CHS uniform exchange. Yearly costs vary according to family needs.
Tuition and fee payments do not cover the cost of educating a student at Christian Heritage. Voluntary gifts designated for the General Fund from parents, grandparents, alumni, friends, businesses, foundations, and churches help reduce this gap. The CHS Board is dedicated to the goal of operating with a balanced budget. CHS is a qualified charitable organization under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3). Gifts to CHS are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Statement of Financial Commitment
Parents/Guardians are required to sign a Statement of Financial Commitment to enroll their child.
CHS admits students regardless of race, socio-economic status, and national or ethnic origin. CHS does not discriminate on the basis of race, socio-economic status, and national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, financial assistance programs, athletic programs, and other school administered programs. CHS reserves the right to refuse admittance to any family it believes may cause disruption to the community spirit that exists among the families currently involved in the school.