Graduation shall be based on satisfactory completion of the requirements of CHS. The basis of assignment to grade nine shall be the satisfactory completion of grade eight.
All students must have 26 state-approved credits to be eligible to graduate.
- English – 4 units (must include American Literature and Composition)
- Social Studies – 4 units (1 unit American History, 1 unit World History, 1/2 unit American Government, 1/2 unit Economics)
- Science – 4 units (with labs – must include physical science or physics, chemistry & biology)
- Mathematics – 4 units (Algebra I or higher)
- Health/P.E. – 1 unit (1/2 unit each)
- Bible – 4 units (1 unit for each year at CHS)
- Foreign Language – 2 units (of the same language)
- Elective – 3 units (2 units must be from Fine Arts or Technology)